RE: Fuel Pump

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 18:12:54 EDT

If the pump produces the proper pressure while running and causes no other
issues, I would recommend the cheap, easy fix for your starting problem.

My '92 has always lost pressure after sitting a few hours so all I do is
turn the key on a couple times (you should be able to hear the pump cycle)
and THEN turn the key to start. Starts right up...and it's free! :)

Ray