Re: Fuel Pump

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 18:40:30 EDT

Try 20099171605279 for the discount code for Rockauto.

I've only bought one part that was Airtex, and that's a speed distance
sensor. The part seemed of good quality but it was the new style
connector. It came with a wiring pigtail that required you to cut your
existing connector off and solder on their pigtail. As mine was just
leaking, I declined to do so and just swapped the o-ring over to the old
sensor. Since yours is a newer truck I doubt you'd have problems.

MattB