Re: RE: Fuel Pump

From: Ted Wiegandt (twiegandt@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 28 2009 - 09:33:44 EDT

As Ray said, it takes 3-4 cycles of the key to build enough pressure
that the engine starts right up like it should if it sat overnight.
If it just sat for 10 minutes, it starts with no delay.

I have been doing the cycle the key thing and it is getting annoying
so I am checking my options. Does anyone know where to get a check
valve that I can splice into the fuel line?

Thanks,
Ted