Re: Fuel pump pressure.

From: John Dunlap (jsdunlap@roadkill.org)
Date: Sat Aug 29 2009 - 17:02:55 EDT

That only works if you don't have an injector stuck in the open
position. Otherwise the pressure just goes to the path of least
resistance, the one, or more, open injectors, thereby putting extra
fuel into and one or more said cylinders. You want to talk about
washing down cyl walls prior to ignition or just simply spinning the
motor prior to ignition. Best bet is to get someone to do an injector
pressure test, ie. dealer or darn good mechanic. You didn't mention if
you are on reg gas or diesel.

--
QUOTING...   James Bovard

"Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner."