RE: RE: 99 Dak options

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Tue Sep 22 2009 - 17:27:56 EDT

And I'm running Raybestos PG Plus rotors and pads on my '92 Dak, '00 Grand
Cherokee, and our '02 Stratus R/T. All stop just fine at the end of the
drag strip (105 mph in the Dak, 86 mph for the Jeep & Stratus). Very low
dusting, no noise, long wearing (metallic pads). Oh, did I mention,
they're not very expensive from RockAuto. :)

Ray