off topic tires

From: Lynne Ellsworth (lynne@whoi.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 23 2009 - 08:28:46 EDT

dear good people @ DML
    I know that over the years I have valued all of the input that makes
for a very successful run on the information hyway
relating to more than Dakotas from you folks.
Again this may be off topic but I feel at home here to ask for more help.
    Can a good better all season tire can be recommended replacing
bridstone potenzas on my Subaru driving new england
weather. I have chosen toyos yokahamas goodyears in the past for my
Dakota with little off road use but I am overwhelmed
by the car utility tire market. I looked at Michelin pilots wow what a
steep price.
someone with similar history may have something to say about staying
away from would help too.
what should I look at? any help appreciated . thank you for reply.
lynne@whoi.edu