Mileage with MP PCM

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Wed Oct 14 2009 - 02:01:55 EDT

Wow, I hope I didn't fill the tank all the way up last time I filled up
and reset the trip odometer out of habit... because 182.5 miles on 18.8
gallons of fuel really sucks for fuel economy with this MP PCM, even if
my speedometer does read 4mph high at 30mph (8.82% off). If I take into
account the speedometer being off, that still means I really only went
198.6 miles, which is only 10.56mpg (admittedly all short trips, less
than 3 miles per cold start). If I don't take into account the
speedometer being off it gets really miserable...

MattB