RE: Mileage with MP PCM

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Wed Oct 14 2009 - 11:25:26 EDT

Perhaps you're not aware that different speedometer gears are available to
correct for non-stock tire diameters?

> ....that still means I really only went
> 198.6 miles, which is only 10.56mpg (admittedly all short trips, less
> than 3 miles per cold start).

Help me understand this, Matt. You drive "less than 3 miles per cold
start" and you are blaming an MP PCM for crappy mileage???????????? Do you
really need an explanation?????

FWIW, my Dak's gas mileage improved when I installed the MP PCM. However,
I do drive it far enough at a time to get the engine warm and off the "cold
enrichment" from the PCM. :)

Ray