RE: Opinions: To Shift into

From: teseract@moparhowto.com
Date: Sun Nov 15 2009 - 20:19:23 EST

Yes, it has the suregrip with 3.55 gears. That's why I'd figure I'd be in 4wd
a lot as I mostly drive at city speeds and my area isn't known for it's
excellent plow or deicing service.

The suregrip is already interesting on the road slime they call deicer around
here that they put down before they think it's going to snow. It's like
driving on ice already especially when it's fresh. ;)