2010 DML BBQ

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 25 2009 - 19:50:08 EST

Felt weird to type that..."2010 DML BBQ".... geeze has it been that long?

Well assuming Jon and his folks are still willing to let wackjobs invade their
kingdom for a few days... I wouldn't mind tossing around ideas for a time frame
for 2010. I'm going to need to put in for my time off as soon as possible. I'm
going on to NYC this year, so I'll likely make it only a one or two day trip
this year.

Oh - I also hit a deer with my year old Civic this past week... keeping up with
my track record of smashing up everything I've ever driven.

TerribleTom