Re: 2010 DML BBQ

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Nov 26 2009 - 15:45:43 EST

SilverEightynine@aol.com wrote:

> Felt weird to type that..."2010 DML BBQ".... geeze has it been that long?

    Yep! Next November will be the DML's 15th anniversary! Maybe we
should think about another national meet for the summer of 2011? :-)
(That is, if anyone still has any spending money left - by then, the
USA might resemble something out of the Mad Max movies...) ;-)

> Well assuming Jon and his folks are still willing to let wackjobs invade their
> kingdom for a few days... I wouldn't mind tossing around ideas for a time frame
> for 2010. I'm going to need to put in for my time off as soon as possible. I'm
> going on to NYC this year, so I'll likely make it only a one or two day trip
> this year.

    Can do. Although I'm pretty sure the response will be fairly low
to this question given the lead time, if anyone planning to attend the
2010 DML BBQ has any potential conflicts for the summer of 2010,
please let me know and I'll do my best to work around them.

--
                                          -Jon-