Re: Dakota Thanksgiving

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 29 2009 - 11:48:18 EST

In article <21794.206.208.37.2.1259340355.squirrel@janor.ath.cx>,
dml@bleazard.net ("Jason Bleazard") writes:

> On Thu, November 26, 2009 12:52 pm, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> >
> > SilverEightynine@aol.com wrote:
> >> the
> >> girlfriend and her mother are coming over tomorrow. hehe...
> >
> > ^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > Does Christine know about this? ;-)
>
> Did ANYONE know? Suddenly this thread makes more sense...
>
> http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0910/0137.html
> http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0910/0138.html
> http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0910/0139.html
> http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0910/0140.html
>
> Apparently Andy knew before the rest of us.
>
> --
> Jason Bleazard http://drazaelb.blogspot.com Burlington, Ontario
> his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
> hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black

Heh... Don't think just because I have a girlfriend now, this means I'm
forgetting about The Silver 89's. How did Pachino put it?

 "Ah'm just gettin warmed up!!"

I was going to keep the girlfriend a secret and just arrive out at the BBQ with
her... but my ego wouldn't let me keep it quiet for too long. As one guy I
work with put it "hell has frozen over and pigs are flying" -- My reply was
"all thats left now is a Cubs world series".

-- TerribleTom