Re: Dakota Thanksgiving

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun Nov 29 2009 - 18:22:39 EST

SilverEightynine@aol.com wrote:
> I was going to keep the girlfriend a secret and just arrive out at the BBQ with
> her... but my ego wouldn't let me keep it quiet for too long. As one guy I
> work with put it "hell has frozen over and pigs are flying" -- My reply was
> "all thats left now is a Cubs world series".

    The way I see it, you now face an un-enviable conundrum.

    In regards to keeping her existence a secret from the DML, an even
more prudent course of action would be to keep *us* a secret from her! ;-)
(Lest she run away screaming, scarred for life and never to return.)

    However, if she doesn't come to the BBQ, you *know* that we will
assume she is a *man* and the merciless banter will commence... ;-)
(Andy is warming up in the bullpen right now; he's got about three
years worth of payback to forward!) ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-