Re: O2 sensor, how hard?

From: Jim Zito (conv442@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 00:14:26 EST

>From Matt:
>>Can I get an open/closed end wrench on it
or deep socket without using a sawzall to hack the end of the sensor
off?

2wd here.... but you should be able to get a wrench on there with little
trouble....snip wires if needed......

required torque inversely proportional to age of exhaust system......
more rusty u is, less likely u can twist her out

as was said b4 lots of PB Blaster....no joy there

torch and a candle ....heat remove heat and apply wax
repeat.....

Jim Zito
conv442@earthlink.net

 "We don't inherit the world from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
kids."
 Al "Grandpa Munster" Lewis