Winter tires

From: Jay & Dana (jdbear@shaw.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 01 2010 - 19:34:54 EST

First off Happy New Year to all on the DML, and a special Happy New Year to
Rascal.

On my 97 4x4 is there any problems with running a P rated winter tire
(P235-75R-15)as opposed to a LT235-75R-15?
On my truck right now for winter I have a cheap set of A/T's LT235-75R-15's
that are made in China and have no M+S designation. With these tires
without 4 wheel drive I have a problem getting anywhere, even on a flat
surface. I'm thinking of buying Goodyear Nordics which are P rated, or the
LT 235-75R-15 Goodyear Wrangler Territories. Does anyone here have any
experience with either of these 2 tires? I don't haul anything in the bed
or behind so that's not an issue.

Thank for any advice,
 Jay