Re: Winter tires

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Jan 02 2010 - 13:35:28 EST

On Jan 1, 2010, at 8:37 PM, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Now that I think about it, I don't know if any Dakota came from
> the factory with LT tires. Maybe someone else can confirm/deny this,
> but I think all Daks are equipped with P tires

I'm pretty sure the awe inspiring factory equipped 235/75r15 Goodyear
Wrangler RT/S is a P rated tire, not LT.

Oh how I miss those tires. They could cause excitement on a dry day
while at the same time lasting only 25,000 or so miles. A true
miracle of tire manufacture.

As to the OP's question, I'm personally a big Blizzak fan too. I've
also heard fantastic things second hand about Nokian's offerings in
the winter tire market.

Mike
6 wheeler Fummins
wrinkled SAS Dakota

PS - not enough submissions for calendars this year? or did I miss the
note on availability?