Re: Cannot get in gear

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Jan 12 2010 - 09:54:02 EST

On Jan 10, 2010, at 09:02 , Matt Beazer wrote:

> I think Chrysler vehicles are all female though. Park a couple of them
> next to one another and they seem to "talk", and suddenly one or the
> other will develop the same problem as the one next to it, or something
> similar.

Thankfully mine don't do that.

The turn signals are working just fine on the Cummins (I need to look for a pinched harness and dead short on the Dakota I think, since it's not the flasher or the fuse).

The Dakota starts up just fine, it's not losing fuel system prime just for fun - yet. This is a fresh problem as of Saturday on the Cummins so maybe it'll still share.

No dirty battery terminal issues on the Cummins but the Dakota has made a hobby of them for the last year or two. I guess it needs more grease.

The Dakota got tired and laid down for a nap on Saturday too. That wasn't in earshot of the tow rig thankfully. I'm sure a gentle flop wouldn't be quite so gentle in the fullsize! <http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2095820&id=3703946&l=8b6ce93822>

Mike