Re: Cannot get in gear

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Sun Jan 10 2010 - 09:02:56 EST

Tempting, but I'll skip the "that time of the month jokes".

I think Chrysler vehicles are all female though. Park a couple of them
next to one another and they seem to "talk", and suddenly one or the
other will develop the same problem as the one next to it, or something
similar. They chat and find all sorts of fun new ways to get their
owners to buy them shiny new jewelery, er, parts, and get you to spend
time with them with an evening alone... in the garage. They get your
hopes up that their engine will start running, then you end up standing
in the cold outside the garage feeling frustrated.

God help you if you bring home a younger, er, newer model and park it
next to the old one!

MattB