Re: Experiences, thoughts, and observations

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Mon Feb 22 2010 - 23:46:54 EST

Where in FL you heading? I'm in Dothan on the way through; and until this
mornign was working at the Dodge dealership just over the state line.
You wouldn't happen to have a couple of spare parts.. such as a crank pully
(was bent when installed..motor was from totalled truck) or a spare ac
compressor (My bearings are going out and it's been whining pretty bad for
months)
IF anything going wrong.. feel free to call for assistance.. I'll do
whatever I can to help.. 334-701-3239
Aaron Wyse