Low-cost Jeep Cherokee Ideas

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2010 - 15:56:46 EST

Sorry I know this isn't a Jeep forum. But its not a Ram forum either
(Jon :-) So I may pick up a 98 XJ I6 stickshift with some front end
damage (but a clear title... long story). The frame was tweaked in the
crash, but not horribly so. I have the space to store and work on it,
but I don't (and won't) have much money to throw at it. It will just
be a tinkering project. Body is in great shape except for the mushed
bumper, grille, fenders, and tweaked hood.

So throw out some low-cost ideas to convince me I should drag this
thing home (actually with a few minutes work I might even be able to
drive it home). I like XJs and I really like manual trans.

Don in CT
98 Jeep ZJ
89 Dak Vert 318 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340