Re: Low-cost Jeep Cherokee Ideas

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2010 - 21:29:01 EST

On Mar 2, 2010, at 4:37 PM, Andy Levy wrote:

>> Are you aiming to get it as a road vehicle; or mainly a train rig?
>> If trail.. Just go for function.. Damn the cosmetics.
>
> This is where we post the latest pics of Mike's '98. It may still be
> street-legal, but the body's sure seen better days :)

What crap is this?? My truck is fine.

<http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs192.snc3/19977_567177569478_3703946_33202269_1158474_n.jpg

Don, XJ parts are a dime a dozen. couple fenders, grill surround,
grill, headlights and bezels, be done. beat the core support into
shape if you need to.

Mike
if I beat the truck with golf clubs, could that be like "ironing" and
therefore take out the wrinkles?