RE: RE: O/T A box that plug in to measure horsepower and 0 to 60 times

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2010 - 18:19:29 EST

Hmmm, to me it's a lot less expensive to go to a drag strip, pay $20 or $30,
make a few passes and know for sure what your ET and MPH is. If you're
looking for a horsepower figure, there are multiple calculators on the web
that will convert weight vs mph in the eight or quarter mile to a reasonable
approximation of rear wheel horsepower. Most tracks have scales to weigh
your vehicle or you could go to a weigh station of some sort.

Bottom line is, are you happy with what you have or would you like more?
More costs money and in extreme situations can affect driveability. What
do You want to accomplish?

Check Summitracing.com for pricing on the GTech units.

Ray