Re: Power wagon > Raptor ?

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2010 - 16:30:06 EDT

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 4:17 PM, <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote:
>    I dunno - I've had to haul quite a bit of plywood, OSB, drywall,
> pallets, etc.  Lots of stuff is 4' wide.

Completely agree Jon

When I bought my truck I had no good reason to have a truck except
wheeling (gas mileage-wise it's not an ideal 50mi/day commuter). But
when I got my house it became the most useful tool I have. It has
hauled tons of 4' wide stuff like sheetrock and plywood. Also hefty
loads of shingles, lumber, etc etc. It has seen more workhorse use
than trail use.

I like having a toy truck that also has practical use!

Don in CT
89 Dak Vert 318
98 Jeep ZJ
74 Dart Sport 340