Re: Re: RE: Re: Can I please get a confirmation?

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2010 - 18:52:02 EDT

Easier way... just unbolt the upper radiator support, unhook the
condenser lines, and lift the condenser up & out. The radiator will
be loose and easy to move just engough to get the condenser out.

Here's a pic of the radiator support.
http://picasaweb.google.com/superdak/EngineBayWork#5122912073513505474

..and yes, there are no bolts on the lower part of the condenser.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
98 Sport 3.9

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!