RE: OT: 626 overheating and blowing coolant

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Mon May 31 2010 - 10:13:44 EDT

I think I'd start with seeing if the cooling fan was working properly, and
if so, then I'd be replacing the radiator. And I'd also be making sure to
keep an eye on the temp gauge. Using the excuse that it;'s covered by the
steering wheel just sounds lazy. How hard is it to move the steering wheel,
since I'm pretty sure it's a tilt wheel, or even easier moving your head to
check the gauge every now and then?? Lot easier than being stranded on the
side of the road with an overheating car.

brian cropp