RE: Now it happend to me: ruptured main brake line

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Sat Jul 17 2010 - 19:15:32 EDT

Tom, I had a similar problem on my 2000 Grand Cherokee but I caught it
before it actually sprung a leak. I took the easy (read cheap) way out by
cutting out the rusted section, double flaring each end (after attaching the
proper fittings) and inserting a section of brake line I bought at AutoZone.
Problem solved without any extreme bends or lengthy pieces of tubing.

Interesting site you provided. Thanks!

Ray