Re: Re: Now it happend to me: ruptured main brake line

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2010 - 12:24:31 EDT

I had to replace a few lines on the 98, and when I did, I tried the
whole bending / flaring route with disastrous results. But then I used
some braided stainless line and a few fittings, and that is SOOOO much
easier, and looks pretty cool too. Yes it may be a bit more money,
but the time savings is worth it! Either Aeroquip or Earls has the
metric fittings, so it's just a matter of putting those on the lines.

...just thought I'ld mention it.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!