RE: Re: Unplanned Exhaust Modification

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2010 - 12:49:15 EDT

What is it with this list and mechanical problem epidemics? My tailpipe just rusted off last weekend and I just had it fixed last night!?!
I *had* an aluminized muffler, and IMHO, they suck worse than the stocker... Mine lasted 2 years and barely 10k miles. It started to flake and rst at the welds almost immeditely, and no amount of BBQ paint could fix it.
Now I have a stainless magnaflow...