Re: Re: Unplanned Exhaust Modification

Date: Mon Jul 26 2010 - 07:05:06 EDT

Or, **in some rare instances**, they're busy "fixing" their version of
events when they know they screwed up. Been there, done that, got the
lawyer bill showing how much I paid to take care of it. As most lawyers
will tell you, "proving you were right is expensive". Which is probably
why I'm so paranoid now.

Anyone have any experience with the "heart throb" exhaust for the 2nd
gen Dakota? I ask because it's half the price of the Gibson. But if
it's half the quality then that isn't much of an advantage:

http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts-mufflers/61A2906A0A0A2151407.aspx

Thanks,

M.B.