No DML BBQ this year

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Jul 28 2010 - 23:20:32 EDT

Many thanks to everyone who replied to my earlier BBQ inquiry. Due to
the projected low turnout and the insane amount of work I'd have to do
to get ready (and the lack of time in which to do said work), I'm
officially cancelling the BBQ for this year.

No date has yet been set for Daktoberfest, and it might stay that
way... I'll have to see how things are going once we get closer to
fall.

My apologies to the folks who were planning on coming, hopefully we'll
be able to get together at the 2011 BBQ.

--
                                          -Jon-