RE: BBQ Head Count?

From: knox.james@sympatico.ca
Date: Thu Jul 29 2010 - 16:56:01 EDT

Thanks Jon , Ed , Tom . It's either survival instinct at the time or destiny . It was surprising when he wouldn't stop. I wasn't letting him get away . Most people in this kind of accident are left at the side of the road not knowing the truck plate numbers. The 96 Cadi was faithful to the end with that LT1 engine and wheels turning . I feel God was with me - good campfire story for the future. The Police followed up with their job. I got a copy of the Police Report and the insurance companys worked it out to give me a fair cash value for the Cadi which was maintained at the Dealership I work part time for. Important things I learn'd are , truck plate number is a must as trailers with their plate can be changed, keep your mtce records, and the Ontario Provincial Police helped me in every way they could. The DML - You guys in racing and off-road never give up on land or in water :-) thanks for the training. I needed a daily driver to replace Cadi, I bought a lease return 06 Black Cobalt SS for fuel economy :-
) and to keep the miles low on the 91 Dak. In September there is a Mopar race day at Cayuga to keep in mind. I plan to run the Dak. I turn'd age 64 on July 19 , younger then Bob Thom & Ray, but older then Rascal & Dasky.

Jim Knox , 91 Dak SPT 4x4 , 318LA