Re: BBQ Head Count?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Jul 29 2010 - 11:44:19 EDT

TerribleTom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> Holy smokes Jim! Thats crazy! My hat is off to you for maintaining
> composure enough to give chase and get the license plate numbers!

    For sure - Don't mess with Jim. :-)

    Its pretty impressive also on the Caddy's part that it was still
drivable after that. Jim, did you ever hear from anyone as to whether
or not the cops caught the truck driver? I'm sure your insurance
company had a rather strong motivation to get ahold of the guy too.
:-)

    Once again, I'm glad to hear that you emerged unscathed; good
thing you had all that off-road practice with Tom at the BBQ. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-