Re: Spark plug change in a 4.7L

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2010 - 00:05:44 EDT

I run the NGK 2262's in the 05. No complaints here.

All you have to do to get to the plug is unbolt the coil pack and lift
it out. Just one bolt per coil pack.

It's not a hard job, just different with the distributorless ignition.

Hope this helps.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!