Re: Dakota models

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2010 - 03:25:57 EDT

I think if you get a brochure, it has one there. But who knows
nowadays, maybe they cut brochures out to save money.

I just find it very disturbing that they're now Ram Dakotas. It's
like the yin and yang of Dodge Trucks have been molested, and now it's
just a wandering and babbling mental patient. It's just not right.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!