Re: Dakota models

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2010 - 10:51:21 EDT

The brochures I have seen are all marketing doublespeak and all seem to
say the same thing, but then I searched again, and found this:
http://tinyurl.com/23u8c6y

One thing that doesn't make sense is why I can't add, say 17" wheels to
the TRX4...

Ok, I admit it the dodge.com configurator is programmed to appeal to
soccer moms that have no idea what the difference between a 3.55 and a
3.92 rear end is... Ugh. At least it's Dakota content..