RE: Re: K&N fipk

From: MICHAEL CABE (mikecabe@prodigy.net)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2010 - 11:50:38 EDT

ray
i will check out all those links. thank you.i guess my thought is,even with modest mods (exhaust,air intake)are the factory settings in the computer able to make the best of said mods without some sort of reprogramming? i haven't looked at your links yet so maybe after doing so i will understand more about "speed density systems"my next question is to the group.have any of you reprogrammed for fuel economy or performance or both? i would like to stick to the 4.7 on this subject but all experiences too.thanks again ray.
mike