RE: RE: Gasoline for Dakotas , Petrol with Etanol blend or not ?

From: knox.james@sympatico.ca
Date: Sat Sep 18 2010 - 11:55:32 EDT

Thanks for your input Brian. My thoughts are whether to run ethanol blended fuels or are the non ethanol gasolines better. The Dak runs best 91 to 94 . My current little car is an 06 Chev Cobalt SS 2.4 which calls for minimum 91 octane. The Dak 318LA is modified for drag strip. After hearing and reading about chemical breakdown from ethanol I'm questioning its use.

Jim; 91 Dak 318LA
Mississauga , ON, CDA