Re: Headers or new manifolds?

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2010 - 21:52:21 EDT

If you're not in a huge hurry, I'll have a set of JBA 3.9 ceramic
coated headers with the y-pipe for sale in about a week. Was looking
at getting $350 for them... Could even meet you at Steak & Shake with
them.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!