Re: RE: $#@# Brakes continued

Date: Mon Sep 20 2010 - 23:47:39 EDT

It says they "don't recommend it". I have to find out next time I
change the pads.

For now at least, the self tapping bolt is in place. I locktited it of
course.

I'm not sure if I'm a big fan of these "anti-rust" coated rotors or not.
  It took a few stops to get the coating off the face of the rotor. I
guess we'll see once I get the pads bedded in better.

The truck does seem to coast better now. No surprise, I replaced the
caliper, banjo bolt, pads, rotor and flushed the brake fluid. Twice
considering I had to bleed the system a second time when I changed the
caliper.