Re: $#@# Brakes continued

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2010 - 14:15:50 EDT

On 20-Sep, 2010, at 01:46 , M.B. wrote:

> I don't think I could fit in the parking garage downtown with a truck that high. ;)

It was about 6'10" overall on the 40" MTRs. It has 42" SX IIs on it now, I think it'll still clear a standard 7' garage door.

I've been in 7' clearance garages with the 40s on it and I tell you, I duck for every beam. It's hardly taller overall than a stock SuperDuty or newer Ram HD. Very low for the tire size and still having [what's left of a] a full body.

Lots of trimming to clear the 42s but that was mainly due to different wheel backspacing.
<http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2107700&id=3703946>

Mike