Re: Getting tired of the single action tailgate.....

From: Don (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2010 - 11:17:03 EDT

Sounds like you need some rem oil... or maybe white lithium grease in this case.

Lube up the latches on either side of the gate, and open the access
panel on the inside of the gate (assuming its the same as a Gen1/2)
and lube up the mechanism in there. Obviously if you have a bed liner,
you'll have to take the gate portion of it off to get to the access
hole.

Don in CT