Getting tired of the single action tailgate.....

From: Jim Zito (conv442@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2010 - 08:09:00 EDT

OK my fellow gun nuts will understand that reference, for those who
don't.....

Tailgate on the Dakota doesn't like to play anymore, I open it and generally
the handle stays up...I can deal with that but often times, even with the
handle "re-cocked" it still won't close. Further investigation showed that
there are little levers by the actual latches that need to be reset as well.

Now I can work around this but, I'd like to figure out what I need to do to
restore the modern "double action" operation to the tailgate.

Jim
03 red full time 2wd CC Dak missing 2 pistons and pants that like to fall
down....