RE: RE: Alarm headache

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2010 - 12:13:46 EDT

Guess to me it's not that big of a deal to pull the control box. Sounds
like you best bet is to take it into your local car audio shop or Best Buy
and have them check for you. Less headache. Just don't let them talk you
into installing a new alarm. To me it doesn't sound like you even know what
brand alarm you have, let alone model number so are just throwing out some
common alarm manufacturers as a guess. Which is why I said find out what
you have. If alarms and the associated wiring causes you headaches, then
let the people who get paid to work on them deal with it.

brian cropp