Re: Worth of 1995 Dodge Dakota

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2010 - 15:28:08 EDT

>>Well, if you are going to sell it to your GF for her son to use, you may
want to keep it low. I'd say $2K max, but it's hard to say unless I
actually saw the truck in person. Just make sure your GF knows that there
is no warranty on it and you can't guarantee anything won't break on her
son. Would hate to see a relationship end because of a vehicle.<<

Brian, you sound like you speak from experience =D

In all seriousness, I agree with Brian. It's a high mileage vehicle. The
engine is probably fine, but we all know that a Dak's weakness is its
transmission. Have the tranny and rear diff services by someone reputable
and have em' give it a good once-over. A reputable shop will tell you if
there's something fishy going on with all those moving parts.

- miggity

00' R/T CC... mods, I has them.