Re: Worth of 1995 Dodge Dakota

From: andrewmchorney@cox.net
Date: Tue Oct 12 2010 - 15:34:58 EDT

Hello

I am planning on getting a complete engine analysis and vehicle inspection which includes a compression test and she will see the report. I have already told her that it would not be sold until I fix the switch for the dimming light which needs to be fixed. He really wants the vehicle. She approached me about buying it as the Ford Taurus wagon (we all make mistakes including me) he drives has no A/C working and now the windows do not open. There are other issues. She wants to make sure I am getting proper value for it. It is going to be a birthday gift for him.

Andrew