Re: How does this look?

From: Don (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2010 - 15:46:09 EDT

ATF+4 wasn't around until a few years ago, right? I would think
anything built into the mid 2000s would run just fine on
Dextron/Mercon I/II/III.

I've never used ATF+4 myself, so I can't tell you its stench
characteristics. Makes sense that it would stink significantly more
than Dextron, though. I do know synthetic gear oil stinks.

Don in CT