Re: Goodbye Dakota

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2010 - 20:02:08 EDT

Yeah, the 05+ Daks killed Chrysler in the mid-size market. They had
the market cornered, but the styling just killed it. For the money,
people just went with the HEMI Ram or the better looking Toyota
Tacoma. Only reason why I got an 05 was I really liked my 98, and I
wanted something familiar powertrain wise. The 05 is a good truck,
had few issues in the 6 years I've had it and 130,000 miles. Great
truck for shaggin chrome parts for the 98, and lumber & other bull for
the house.

As far as buying whatever demon-spawn comes from the Chrysler-Fiat
shotgun affair, thats a safe NO.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!