Re: dun dun duuuuuuuuuunnnn!!

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2010 - 23:50:07 EST

Mike Sykes wrote:

Miggity! Miggity! Mi- (sees R/T's name mentioned)

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

There will be a reckoning....

Thy are now bound by terms of an unspoken pact! Thou have spoken the
Evil Ones Name! Thee shall be required to provide TerribleTom with a
replacement frame for his Franken-Kota!! You must comply with the terms
of this Unholy Agreement, or suffer the consequences of eternal
unrest... (and jock itch)

(plus I'll make fun of you a lot and tell people you drive a rusty Chevette)

-terribletom