Re: Maybe the mechanic was right, I do need tires...

From: Robert Schultz (rob@schultzfamily.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2010 - 16:04:24 EST

Jason:

Cheap Thrills in Milton used to be cheap, back when it was cash only and
run out of a run-down old garage. You could try giving them a call.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=cheap+thrills+milton&fb=1&hq=cheap+thrills+milton&cid=8956036590518242838

Rob S.