Electrical Problem / Jon?

From: BOBBY (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2010 - 21:41:57 EST

Hey Guys...

I have an electrical problem

I was doing some wiring of a new underhood fuse block with a coule
relays for my elec fan and inverter...

Everything was fine and when I went back to turn the key to on to check
my fan operation....everything was dead. I looked at my under hood large
fuses and found the 40 AMP ING SW (number 7) to be blown. I replaced it
and I believe it blew again. I then moved 40 AMP ING SW STARTER (number
8) to the number 7 spot on still no start. I believe you need both of
those fuses to start.

The very odd thing is ........Now with number 7, 8 & 9 (ABS PUMP) out,
I turned my ignition switch to the on position and on the way back to
off the horn beeped

The switch was off and the horn continued to blow until I disconnected
the + wire that feeds the fuse box....... WTF

Tomorrow I will replace all 3 fuses but what would cause the horn to
blow continuois???

This did happen with my 10 amp battery charger hooked up charging my
main battery.

I disconnected all my battery's in case of a short.....

Anyone have any idea's..... Jon?

Thanks
Bob